Terms of Service
- Once a session has been received, no refunds of any kind will be given. All persons having the session fully adhere and agree to this.
- All package payments are due in full at the time of package purchase. No exceptions to this term of service.
- No refunds of any kind will be given to those persons who have purchased a package but no longer wish to continue with April for whatever reason. If a person does decide to cancel a package they forfeit all remaining sessions and therefore the remaining financial amount. We ask that all persons choosing to purchase a package do so with true discernment as to if this is the best option for them. April does offer to persons canceling packages the right to donate the rest of their forfeited package funds to the “GIVING TREE” which upon April’s discretion will give financial aid to other clients wishing to attend workshops and sessions who do not have the means. No exceptions to this term of service will apply.
- Packages may be split between family and friends, with prior approval after submitting specific names of 3 people participating in package. Once approval has been granted a package can be split between up to 3 persons, but no more.
- Packages are for sessions only and are not transferable to workshops, teas or other activities April offers. Packages are for sessions only.
- Packages and Gift certificates expire after 10 years.
- April reserves the right to decline service to anyone. If April does decline service and you have already paid for a session, then you will be fully refunded the amount paid.
- All gift certificates and packages will be honored as the were bought, regardless of a rate increase. For example if a client bought a 2 hour gift certificate in 2011, no additional fee will be required even though the rates have been raised.
- 24 hour cancellation policy. If a client cancels within a 24 hour period of their scheduled session, 100% of the price of the session is due within 48 hours. Exceptions made for deaths and natural disasters.
- If a client does not cancel a session within the 24 hour period and is a no show for the session, full session payment is due.
All terms and service are the clients responsibility to understand and adhere too. No liability nor responsibility will be taken by April Rucker for those clients who disregard terms of service.
This service and the use of this website is for entertainment purposes only and is intended for use by adults 18 years of age or older. By your use of this website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. I will gain insight into your life by using my shamanic and psychic awareness. The readings that I provide are for guidance only. What you decide to do with the information that I give you, including any actions you take, is down to your personal responsibility and choice. All readings and questions answered should at no time be regarded as legal, medical, financial, psychological or business fact and are subject to your own interpretation and judgement. For legal reasons we have to advise you that the readings are for entertainment purposes only. My services are not a subsitute for professional services and it is advised that you should seek advice from the relevant qualified expert.